Friday, December 13, 2013

Start this baby up

A couple friends of mine just challenged me to start blogging, so I've decided to go for it.  I don't really have time at the moment to write the post I'd like to (tonight is Christmas tree night!), but I thought I'd post this little bit to show them that I accepted their challenge.  My life at this moment can be summed up like this:
  1. Quite enjoying my job again (yay!)
  2. Feeling bad for some people really close to me who've been having awful experiences this year
  3. Loving being married to my husband (of almost-five months ;) )
  4. Not believing that Christmas is in a week and a half
  5. Absolutely hating the icy weather of the past week
Hopefully soon I'll be able to write a real post.  Until then, stay safe!

3 comments:

  1. My excitement about your blog can be summed up like this:

    1) Your blog name is adorable, descriptive, and clever.
    2) I can't wait to read more about you when you post more.
    3) I hope you take pictures of your tree because it is one of the prettiest trees I've seen.
    4) I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) Thank you!
      2) I love and miss your face.
      3) If we ever get it up, I will definitely post a picture...

      (...of the tree.)

      Delete
  2. AGREED! This is all too fun! I miss blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete